Sunday, April 15, 2007

Come Maan!Join The All Black Dating Website


I have been asked to review a new all-black dating site. First of all I do not find the idea of geographically or racially restrictive sites all that appealing. Anyways I do not run the show, do I ? Let's get down to business and see if it is any good for Black Personals . For this review I would have loved to have Don Imus as the guest reviewer. It has everything a run of the mill dating site does. From the quintessential dating search option to user profiles. The search seemed to be quick and powerful. As the site is new, the search does not throw up a myriad of results. You can join for free and the good feature is the chatroom. Which is till in beta testing. I would advice you to pay a visit and no matter what ever be the colour of your skin live in harmony.


Disclosure Policy: I hereby, as the sole promoter of this blog, apprise the reader that this is a post compensated for by the PayPerPost advertisers.




No comments: