Saturday, May 12, 2007

Another Store At Couponchief

It is mothers day and such occasions are times to savor. These memories are best preserved through gifts. I was on the look out for gifts for my mother and my granny. I wanted to gift my mother a watch as she has a penchant for time pieces. I set out on my hunt for the ultimate wrist watch (I can hype things). After searching for just the most suave and sombre wrist watch that came for under $500, I found one but it was worth over a grand. I checked out the overstock online store for this diamond studded beauty. I was not too amused to find it there and at an unbelievable price of $500. As I was about to buy it the miser in me rose from the depths of my conscience. It made me rethink the purchase. No, I did not drop the plan but headed for couponcodes the best place for coupons . There I easily found an overstock coupon that could get me a discount of $50 on my purchase worth $500 at overstock. So, I went ahead with the purchase with the power of couponchief.

Disclosure Policy: I hereby, as the sole promoter of this blog, apprise the reader that this is a post compensated for by the PayPerPost advertisers.

No comments: