Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Free Classifieds Website And More

I just found a free classified site that I believe can give craigslist a run for it's money. It caters to the British and has a very easy on the eye layout and design. It is pretty easy to navigate as well. The website not only features free classifieds but also other services like dating, communities, blogging and photo sharing service. My first impressions of the free classifieds service were that it is at par with the best and has a lot of potential. I was amused by the number of superbikes that were up for sale. The website seems to have made some headway already. Before you head over to the free classifieds website, don't forget to use the other services. I am not much of an online dating person thus I would not talk much about that but the blog hosting service was extraordinary.

Disclosure Policy: I hereby, as the sole promoter of this blog, apprise the reader that this is a post compensated for by the PayPerPost advertisers.

No comments: