Thursday, January 01, 2009

My Winter Fashion Essentials

I am all set for another round of my whimsical shopping sprees after being buoyed by the windfall that my startups - an export house and security firm - have witnessed. But this time I will have to factor in the chill in the air that your's truly inhales. On top of my list are designer blazers, tuxedos and sport coats. I expect to prolong my loyalty towards Hugo Boss and Prada when I do go shopping. I have identified a pair of Kenneth Cole shoes that caught my eye on the internet and it was love at first glance. Something in Pulkit Chandna tells him to experiment with Capone-style tuxedos this winter. Lastly, an electric blanket and a Tommy jacket with an intricate avalanche management system is almost in my possession unless there is a last minute change of mind. The budget for this shopping spree is a meagre $10,000.

No comments: