Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Car Classified Service Brings Back Nostalgic Memories

I recently stopped by a car classified service. It is free of cost and it is basically the craigslist of carsville. Anyways, I was left in a highly poignant state and on the verge of an emotional break down of sorts on seeing the a used Mercedes-Benz 500SEC listed for sale. It was for the taking for the most trivial price possible, just $3900. It is a petty sum for a car that is a classic here in India. I was so effusively nostalgic as it was the very first car that I sat in. Actually my father had the car when I was born. We later sold it. In fact we sold it just three years ago for about $15000. Now probably you can make out why $3900 is such an exhilarating figure for a Used Cars aficionado. At my behest my cousin brought a Ford Fusion through the website. This website has one of the most encompassing list of used cars on sale. It has definitive and helpful guidelines on fraudulent sellers and their identification. So, if you are in need of a car go to the website and find a car in your vicinity or elsewhere.

Disclosure Policy: I hereby, as the sole promoter of this blog, apprise the reader that this is a post compensated for by the PayPerPost advertisers.

No comments: