Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Early Christmas: Great Deals on Cellphones At WireFly

My search for the high-end cell phone drove me to WireFly.com. The interface of the website was easy to get used to. I did not have to search for what I was looking for. I just clicked on the "Windows Mobile" option in the menu bar. A myriad of windows mobile cell phones along with their carriers were enlisted. I could not help but drool over the dirt cheap price of the Cingular 8125 Pocket Pc. Only $99.99 separated me from the phone that has advanced features like WiFi. I was adamant. The website asked me to enter my areas pin code to verify the availability of the great offer. After the pin code was entered, I was ecstatic to know that your's truly would be able to avail for the throw away price. There was also another amazing deal for non-cingular customers, whereby a new cingular account and the 8125 were up for grabs at heavily discounted price of $249.

If you are already jumping out of your seats then let me remind you that the website features cell phones from all carriers. The virtual who's-who list includes the likes of Sprint cell phones and T-Mobile. You can browse the exhaustive list of cell phones by carrier or hunt for individual phones. I f you find any great discount offer on any cellphone, which you invariably and inevitably will, then don't forget to check the finer details of the offering. I hope this review was of any help for you.

Disclosure: This Is A Sponsored Review

No comments: